* YOUNG GENIUS 3-day Boot camp, you discover a whole new world of job-oriented IT skills-based technologies that are suitable for you, as you contemplate your new high flying career in IT! OR as you wait to go to college, or to become an entrepreneur.
* Learn by doing-Enhance your knowledge of IT some ground-breaking technologies, and how to solve challenges.
* Develop new skills -Acquire basic skills and gain an understanding of what it is like to work; the sort of skills that can be used to further your studies, personal projects and work assignments.
* Make connections -It’s not just a networking opportunity or a foot in the door to do the IIHT Boot camps; you’ll also join friendly like-minded people who enjoy working, playing with and analyzing technology as much as you do.
*Progress your career -The knowledge and experience you gain at the camps will assist you to go so much further as you move forward.
* Experience technology hands-on -Technology evolves fast; faster than many thought possible. The technology we use today will have changed significantly a few years to come. Learn how to stay abreast, stay relevant in the technology world and be forever employable globally, or a change manager in your community.
What you will learn:
3. Set up of School Office and Home Office
4. The Internet
5. Social Media
6. Mobile Devices
7. Digital Marketing and more
Prerequisite: High School & College graduates
Duration: THREE (3) Days
Trainers/ Delivery: Hands-On experienced International Trainers
Certificates: Participation & Completion Certificates will be given to those who attend all three days of camp.
This includes the training, Certificate, and lunch for each day.
PAYBILL No: 570531
Enroll Now For Scholarship
Fee Details :
Cost –Ksh15,000. This includes the training, Certificate, and lunch for each day. PAYBILL No: 570531 Enroll Now For Scholarship
SCHOLARSHIPS : 15 Scholarships will be awarded to further ones studies in IT in January, 2019.
Join us at Indian Institute of Hardware Technology –IIHT, for a 3 day exciting YOUNG GENIUS Technology Programme in November, December 2018 & January 2019. Get to know the cutting edge technologies that offer you the best careers and the highest paying jobs opportunities.